Hope you are all having a healthy week so far.
So here's the catch-up:
Unfortunately, I've not been able to go back yet due to my shin splints in my left leg, although my mum thinks I've done myself some kind of damage beyond the shin splints.
Semester has started at University, which means the Library is very busy. Walking around a lot and going up and down stairs is not helping. I am usually in pain at the end of the day and, on Monday, I actually couldn't walk without limping.
So I'm resting some more, concentrating on yoga and ST, but I'm not happy about it because I'm missing Bokwa and Zumba SO, SO much!!!
2) Lazier than usual... Candy the cat is not sparking, but she's snoring (a lot!)
3) I have a thing for scented candles... A thing that may be bordering on addiction! I've bought my winter scents: Winter Berries, Wooded Cashmere and Chocolate & Honey!!
4) Last week, I organised a Big Coffee Morning at work to raise money for MacMillan Cancer Care. The only time it's OK to have/bake and donate your cake and eat it for a good cause
My contribution, a lemon drizzle cake.
Our decorated staff room:
5) Healthy (and Spicy) re-fried beans on a rye flatbread (homemade):
6) Asparagus pizza (on homemade pizza base, super thin and crispy)
That's it for now, Sparkfriends!! Have a fab week!!