Ok, so I finally have a 30x30 list. It took me FOREVER to fill it up, but I thought it might help to have it uploaded for posterity.
(For those who haven't heard of this: it's a list of 30 things you would like to do before you turn 30. Kind of a pseudo-bucket list for those that hate to wait.)
1. Weigh under 200lbs
2.Run a 5K
3.Travel to Maine or Florida (both?)
4. Present at a conference
5. Make >40k
6. Learn a latin dance
7. Wear a bikini
8. Read 30 books
9. Go to a Giants home game
10. Write book (based on childhood)
11. Fall in love
12. Go on a 2 week vacation
13. Get my MBA
14. Play the Bass Clarinet again
15. Get my teeth fixed
16. Learn more about Java, etc.
17. Find a favorite wine/beer/drink
18. Learn to Crochet
19. Send Christmas cards to family (electronic counts)
20. Feel good at my weight
21. Go to Traverse city
22. Play 18 holes of golf
23. Make a new friend
*24. Be a Bridesmaid DONE 6/2/12
25. Stay up all night and watch the sun rise
26. Get ears Pierced
*27. Visit Las Vegas DONE 6/15/12
28. Stop checking Facebook/email for 1 week
29. Buy a new wardrobe for work
30. Celebrate the last night of my 20's!!!
There are definitely stories behind all of these and I plan to fill everyone in gradually. I will also update the list as I check things off.
Hopefully this sparks you to make your own list!