Today was a much better day, yesterday's Determination paid off. I worked out for almost 80 mins today, that is after a very long time, it is a big achievement for me, cause, after my knee injury getting 30-40 mins everyday has been difficult. so i am very
Now to the challenge part:
10 Things I am grateful for:
1. the modern technology which has made life easier.
2. The BLC team, and MY Warrior team that keeps me accountable and helps me
3. Indian grocers near my place, who still help me to cook and enjoy my indian food and help me celebrate all indian festivals.
4. to the farmer's market and whole food market near my place where i can get all me fresh freggies and whole grains, and thus helps me to make healthier choice
5. My two boys, who are my main motivation to keep going in this journey of weight loss.
6.My best Friend Archana, who walked the first 5k with me, and my cheer leader in this journey.
7. My knee Brace, which is helping me to get back on my legs.
8. My Dish tv which enables me to watch, all my indian channels and movies.
9. to fitness magazines, that give various fitness ideas to shake up a fitness rut!
10. Once again my very special spark friends like Madhu, Taty, Sunny, komal ji,Linda and my unknown spark friends who always take the time , to cheer, motivate and leave their wonderful comments on blogs, message boards , spark Page and friend feed. A big Thanks and
to all of u. you have truly made a difference in my life.
Savory Truffle for today: sweets, and bugles chips,
healthy habit I have been working on today, is getting my fitness done, focusing, on 1 thing at a time and getting it done through out the day!
Overall I am very satisfied with today, and i going to wish and work towards making this a part of my everyday routine!