Monday, October 01, 2012
After evaluating my September goals and my varied successes at meeting them, here are the goals that I have set for October:
1. To weigh 229 by October 31. (This would be a 7 pound weight loss for the month, I lost 5 in Sept. and 4 each in Aug. and Jul., so this goal is pushing me beyond what I have accomplished in the past, but push I will!!)
2. To walk/jog a total of at least 18 miles each week. (This is three miles more than my weekly goal for Sept. and I have decided not to split it between outside and videos because at this time of year, I want to be outside as much as possible.)
3. To do 30 squats, bicycle crunches and push-ups daily.
4. 100% attendance to SparkPeople for the month of October. And to give a SparkGoodie, with a positive message, to someone outside of my circle of SparkFriends at least once each week.
5. Track my food eaten daily, and stay within the recommended ranges for total calories
carbs, fat, and protein.
6. Progress report in my blog every Monday. (Hopefully Monday progress reports will do a better job of keeping me accountable on the weekends than the Friday PR's did in Sept.)
to all who have encouraged me through September - I appreciate your support!!
May we all find joy, peace, encouragement and success in October!!