I can't believe tomorrow is October!! Where does the time go?!!? So, I'm going to review my September goals and then make October goals...which will probably be around the same goals lol
Review of September Goals
1. Continue to lose 0.5 - 1 lb a week - I was doing great at first and then the last two weeks I didn't do so great. In all actuality I only lost 1 whole whopping pound the month of September!! Not going to get anywhere if I keep this up.
1. Log food to keep track of points - I've still been iffy with this...probably why I ended up not doing so great the last two weeks... go figure...
2. Look up more new recipes and try them - have the recipes...havent made them yet...
1. Make workout calendar - I did this and I already have it filled out for October!! woot woot!
2. Start Ripped in 30 - Finish by the end of September - I actually started it on Sept 22. I start Level 2 tonight!! so now I should be done with this on October 22
3. Zumba or Run twice a week - I went to zumba at least once a week. I haven't been in the mood for running lately so I haven't done that...
4. On days I work do a bodyrocktv workout or at least push ups and sit ups - it's been hard enough for me just to do Ripped in 30 at the end of a work day since I'm totally exhausted so I haven't done this lol
I didn't do so bad but I know I can do better!! I have to push myself!!
1. Continue to lose 0.5 - 1 lb a week
1. Log food to keep track of points
2. Pre-plan meals
1. Finish Ripped in 30 by October 22
2. Zumba/Run twice a week
3. Check off workouts in workout calendar
My work is actually starting a Biggest Loser challenge from October 1 - January 1. I'm really excited about it. Half the money goes to the winner and the other half of the money goes to a nurse that is making first aid kits for a mission trip to Guatemala. I'm hoping this helps me stay focused and dedicated! And it runs through the holidays so thats even better for me to stay on track during the holidays!!
Hope everyone had a successful September and let's kick some BUTT in October!!