Oh... that's actually the sound of my breathing...
But I started back on my 10k training, and today it was 2 minutes of walking followed by 3 minutes of running for 45 minutes. The best thing about today, when I timed my first personal 5k in August I ran it in 43 minutes at a 13:59 per mile average pace, today I ran/walked 3.24 miles in 45 minutes and my average pace was 13:53 per mile average! I broken out of the 14th minute and into the 13th minute on my running speed for these interval programs! :-D
I'm saving the Butternut Squash for tomorrow to try with a London Broil. So I don't know what either of those things are, but I did get in my rainbow today with Parsley, Tomato, Bosc Pear, Grapes and Carrots. Other things too, that's just the bare minimum for the challenge :-P
My weight loss won't be amazing tomorrow, possibly non existent. I would really like to see even at least a 283.9, but next week I plan to combat my sorry exercise regime of this week for a plan where I do cardio everyday next week Monday-Saturday. Sunday I'll do my official exhaustion tests again for my strength trainings.
1. Lose 20lbs, 20 inches. 7.4lbs, 12.6 to go, 0in, 20in left. 7 weeks left.
2. Run a 5k in under 43.5 minutes - Unknown
3. Track my food and water every day - Goal!
4. Continue my 10k training, push up training, sit up training, and squat training. - I actually committed to my rest this week! But I think I got 100 fitness minutes this week.
5. Run a 10k in under 90 minutes! 1:48:00 Walking as of 9/15
6. Run a mile in 10 minutes - 11:50
7. Read one Bible chapter a day (or 7 a week) - I failed this this week.
8. Take update pics - I posted new photos yesterday.
9. Make money - No Moneys.
10. Encourage my team in some way each week - Goal! But not as well as last week I feel.
As for this week's challenges I got in 5 fruits/vegetables everyday, and I did the rainbow challenge as well. I did a kickboxing beginners workout on Spark People, and I supported 5 team members. So a week I didn't think I'd get done with a perfect score... I got done. :-P 300's every week since Season 15!
Now I need to try and knock myself out so I'll sleep before midnight tonight. Not great odds.