Friday, September 28, 2012
Thought I should post my NSV's to this point...they are the things I'm motivated by:
1. My bp has dropped from pre-hypertensive to high normal in just 10 weeks of making new choices. I'm pretty stoked!
2. My fitness has increased by leaps and bounds. My heart rate normalizes after intense activity MUCH faster than it did when I started all this.
3. I can do 25 pound chest flys!
4. I can dance for an hour without getting winded.
5. I can RUN for short spurts, so far as fast as 4.8 mph!
6. I need new clothes because NOTHING fits anymore.