Thursday, September 27, 2012
This challenge for the fall is really helping me stay on track with my water! I've never had so much water! I know its a good thing. This week while doing my walking on the treadmill, I've actually been sweating! WOOHOO!!! That just means to me that I am working hard. I'm doing good!! Mr. Charles at the YMCA told me today when I hit day 84 he's gonna have balloons and confetti for me! LOL So now I have to keep pushing through so I can hold him to his word and see if he actually does it! LOL That will need pictures for sure!
I'm just seeing this in a whole new light. I don't know if its b/c of me and my constant postings on Facebook or if it has NOTHING at all to do with me, but a friend of mine joined a gym and started this week. And my cousin has just joined a gym! I'm going to be selfish and say I "inspired" them to change. Or at least helped give them a "push"!
Things I've began noticing about myself:
1. I am not quite as tired as I was in the beginning of this!
2. I have a little more "bounce" in my step and I sit/stand a little taller.
3. I leave the gym with a smile on my face because I know I've completed another day.
4. I'm learning to eat a bit more healthy despite the budget/money issues.
5. I have managed to cut my time on walking a mile (since I can't run yet).
6. I french braided my hair yesterday and in the past I had to "rest" b/c my arms got tired, but yesterday I was able to do it without stopping!!!!
7. My workout pants are loose in the waist. Don't worry they aren't falling off... yet. Got to work on my hips and get it slimmed down before my clothes start falling off of me.
8. Working out is becoming a habit. Its my excuse not to go back to sleep!
9. I don't take naps any more in the middle of the day!
10. I'm staying active on Spark People for the first time since I joined in 2009!!!!
Now that's progress!!!!