Wednesday, September 26, 2012
I really have no excuse for not exercising; all I need is to make the time to do it. During the week, I normally have no problem getting my workout in. I always workout as soon as I get home from work. However, on the weekend I just cannot get motivated to do it. My idea of working out on the weekend is walking the dog.
I am making this list to remind myself of the endless options that I have to get in a workout on the weekends!
1) Run on the treadmill (doesn't always have to be 5k)
2) Walk on the treadmill (Try doing it on an incline)
3) Go for a walk with my best friend (she needs to get out of the house)
4) Put in a workout video (even if its only 10 minute)
5) Get on my elliptical (dust first)
6) Do strength training... Arm, Butt, Abs, Legs
7) Go for a bike ride with hubby
8) Go for a hike with hubby and dog
9) Try Yoga
10) Do Zumba
11) Put on some music an dance like a fool