Wednesday, September 26, 2012
For one of my challenges, we are supposed to share 3 reasons we are on this journey. Well, I got to typing and it kind of expanded a bit. Now, I know I'm not perfect and I will make mistakes again, but I will make it some day. Slow and steady wins the race, right??? Well, without further ado, here are 10 reasons I'm here on SP and on this journey.
1) I want to be able to share pants with my husband again. (When we first met, we could wear the same size jeans. I want to be at that size again, even if he got bigger).
2) I don't want to worry about health issues when I'm older.
3) My goal size is what I was at 6 years ago. Even when I was at that size, part of me wanted to be smaller, but the majority of me knew I was healthy. I want to be at that point again.
4) I want to be in a healthy range for my BMI.
5) I want my husband to like how my body looks again.
6) I want to be able to wear a size medium/8-10 again.
7) I want to be able to wear a strapless dress or a bikini and look good in it.
8) I don't want medication to control my weight (its the reason I gained the weight, but now that I'm adjusted to it, I don't want it to be the reason I keep the weight.)
9) When/If I have kids, I want to be able to keep up with them and not huff and puff.
10) I want to be an example to the kids (and others) I interact with on a daily basis.