Tuesday, September 25, 2012
1. What was your highest weight, what do you weigh right now and what is your goal weight?
Highest weight: 161
Current weight: 150
Goal weight: between 133 and 126.
2. What is your #1 motivation for losing weight?
At the moment, I am more concened about hitting 20% body fat. I want to be toned and muscular so I can take on epic races such as the Spartan Series
3. Have you always been overweight?
Since I was a kid I've always been a little chubby. Most of my family are overweight so it was a habit I picked up.
4. When you want to give up what inspires you to keep going?
Watching movies like 300, Sucker Punch and the Claymore series. I want to be as bad ass as those guys.
5. What is the #1 thing you look forward to when you hit your goal weight?
Being strong and looking fierce when I go all super heroine.
6. Do you have support on your weight loss journey?
Spark buddies all the way!
7. What is your favorite exercise?
Running. It's moving meditation.
8. What is the most important thing you have learned on your weight loss journey?
Tracking is your god.
9. What is one thing you have given up that you miss the most?
Chocolate binges! Lol, no nothing really, I still have things I like, but in moderation. If I over eat, I find I feel rather ill
10. What is your strategy for losing weight?
Track everything and make sure I stretch after every workout so I don't get put off another by feeling sore