Monday, September 24, 2012
I blogged it all out here on my custodial aunt blog so if you want to read it here it is:
The cliff notes:
- calling the cops on a 5 year old is stupid.
- found a facility who works in a day therapy setting to help YOUNG kids with behavior problems... and no they don't rely on meds, but they have a 96% rate of success.
- haven't heard of this place before because they just opened in February - but they are part of a national franchise that has been in business for a few years
- they are the sincere, and caring
- Help could be on the way.... I am excited and relieved.
Now to get back to fitness and taking care of me again!!!!