23. What are your current fitness goals?
My current fitness goals are to try to do daily what I have been doing each day since I was so ill. I watch new videos everyday and often add those to my list on my exercise tracker. That way I get to do different ones when I exercise.
That keeps it fresh and I love mixing it up and having choices. i feel more in control being able to do that.
Since this is another short one, I'll answer some more questions that have been left in the comments from other blogs.
1. Missdaisy23: Our mall is over 30 miles away or I would do that. Also, our gym has been closed for awhile after lightening struck it, I used to love to do the treadmill. I didn't think I would and it really surprised when I did that much. I wish we had known what the new owner had planned to do before he did it! He also removed a Ponderosa Lemon tree! One of those would be enough to make several pies or lots of lemonade!!
Try starting at your current routine, the in a week or two add 5 minutes and continue adding 5 more ever week or two. Soon you'll be up to the goal you wish!!
3. CJJaniss: Yes, it was a sad day each time he removed a tree!! Have you smelled lemon blossoms? They have a nice smell to me, too. But nothing beats the gardenia. We have the room and have gotten other trees. He did give us some bamboo, though. It has grown like crazy and is making a nature fence for us.
4: lolamom2: Thank you for the comment on my looks. I wish I could feel just a little bit better, but I'm working on that, too. It's too bad I have two areas that don't seem to want to cooperate with toning. Those are my tummy and upper arms. I can understand the tummy because all the muscles were cut when I had my hysterectomy. I call my upper arms my bat wings. No matter what I do they have loose skin that hangs!
5. Cheri: Thank you cheri for your comments. And welcome home!! The thing that really ticked me off was he ended up renting the place and moving to another!! He didn't need to cut them after all!! Have you ever seen a gardenia tree? This was the first one for me.
6. 0309cookie: Seems we have more in common that our chis. I wanted them in my wedding bouquet, too, but I was told since they weren't in season, and the cost would be really high. I should have stood my ground and insisted. If they had to make silk ones,they could have sprayed them with the gardenia smell, don't you think. Guess that is what happens when you're too young to be getting married in the first place!!
7. Karidian1: Yellow rose are in my top three favorites. I really love sunflowers, too. I see and receive a lot of yellow roses since that is the symbol of my sorority and we have them at ever occasion.
8. Hiketoheights: Oh, I know about those things. There is no way I would ever attempt bungee jumping! No way, no how!!
I plan to add new ones from Coach Nichole, so i can have the videos from here to follow.
We can do it!! Start slowly and add the five minutes every week or two. If you remember I was in my power chair when I started out. After about 2 months of chair exercises, I was able to use my walker. Then I was able to get out of using that and using my cane. Most of the ones i do now are on the floor or in a chair except for walking. It has taken me two years to get to where i am now.
Thank you everyone for being so supportive of me. I love all my Spark Buds!
Peace, love, and blessing to everyone.