1. Lose 20lbs, 20 inches. 7.4lbs, 8 weeks left. 0in, 20in left.
2. Run a 5k in under 43.5 minutes - Unknown
3. Track my food and water every day - Goal!
4. Continue my 10k training, push up training, sit up training, and squat training. I'm taking a semi break this week. I won't do this as actively, but I'm still exercising, just resting my feet. But watch me change my mind Tuesday instead of Saturday :-P
5. Run a 10k in under 90 minutes! 1:48:00 Walking.
6. Run a mile in 10 minutes - 11:50
7. Read one Bible chapter a day (or 7 a week) - I read 11 last week, 3 this week.
8. Take update pics - I took starting pics, wait til week 5 :-P
9. Make money - Didn't get the internship, but I got an interview at least.
10. Encourage my team in some way each week - Goal! But not as well as last week I feel.
I must say folks, drink water. Not just 8 cups, there's a calculator that gives you a better estimate. I've had a hard time making 17 cups this week, but yesterday I got in 22 cups of water, and instead of weighing 286 like yesterday, today I weighed 284!!! That's a 1.4lbs loss.
This week BLC16 had a challenge of weightloss motivation. I have three motivational pieces that I showed you all again this week. So instead of weightloss I wanted to change the challenge a little and do a running motivation. Last night I completed my running course map, I'm gonna travel from South Carolina to California by hitting places like my old summer home of Gatlinburg, Memphis, Dallas, Denver, the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. :-D
This is approximately 3220 miles, and I know that I have 100 miles on my run keeper already, so I should be in Columbia SC by now. Next stop is Greenville, then I'm moving out of my home state :-P
This map is about 113 miles of running trail. Even with my break I should meet this this week.
I also got 10 minutes of fitness each day. Walking a grocery store was possibly my biggest stretch to call an activity. But I walked and carried one of those grocery baskets. I also tried Dragon fruit and star fruit which you can find in my Food Friday blog of this week.
So remember, just drink water and persevere! ;-)