Sunday, September 23, 2012
1. Avoid alliteration. Always.
2. Prepositions are not words to end sentences with.
3. Avoid cliches like the plague. (They're old hat.)
4. Eschew ampersands & abbreviations, etc.
5. One should never generalise.
6. Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
7. Be more or less specific.
8. Sentence fragments? Eliminate.
9. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
10. Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are unnecessary.
11. Who needs rhetorical questions?
(shared from Facebook im not right in the head.com's photo)