Wednesday, September 19, 2012
All year, I've been pushing to get fit enough to finish my trifecta of endurance events. Well, those are done (yay!)...so now what?
Well, I like goal-setting, so here's what:
1. I graduate next May. I want to be as close to my goal weight of 140 pounds as possible by then. At the very least, I want to be less than 174 pounds.
2. Why 174? Because that's when I stop being obese!!
3. I want to finish the Trailbreaker half marathon in early April. This is the only race that ever beat me. I want to beat it!!
4. Finish one or more sprint triathlon in 1:45 or less.
5. Work towards running 10-minute miles.
That's all I have for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with more soon!