Time for New Goals!
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
All year, I've been pushing to get fit enough to finish my trifecta of endurance events. Well, those are done (yay!)...so now what?
Well, I like goal-setting, so here's what:
1. I graduate next May. I want to be as close to my goal weight of 140 pounds as possible by then. At the very least, I want to be less than 174 pounds.
2. Why 174? Because that's when I stop being obese!!
3. I want to finish the Trailbreaker half marathon in early April. This is the only race that ever beat me. I want to beat it!!
4. Finish one or more sprint triathlon in 1:45 or less.
5. Work towards running 10-minute miles.
That's all I have for now, but I'm sure I'll come up with more soon!