Wednesday, September 19, 2012
I BEEN LOSING MY SPARK LATELTY. THEY KICK ONE OF THE BEST LEADER OF SPARK live off spark as well as shutting down sparklive. . I canít find one of the leader of one of my team and we about to start that challenge. But I am going to try and relight my flame because I do believe in spark. and in the power of my spark friends./ To try and relight the flame, I am going to list some healthy habits that I plan to practice until next week
1.) Consumed Water and herbal tea.
2.) Snacked on brain cereal and cheese
e3.) Read a daily spark article
4.) Logged into Spark people and connect with my team and spark friends
5. Logged into facebook and connect with my group and friends many who are from spark especially my former spark live spark member facebook grout
6) Read a few positive quotes
7. 20 min of execise everyday
70 I am going strated a 5k walking program on my treadmill
Here are some inspiring quotes. For the day
Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us.
It doesn't matter what you're trying to accomplish. It's all a matter of discipline. I was determined to discover what life held for me beyond the inner-city streets.
Excellent and Funny Thoughts About Walking
1. Walking 20 minutes can add hours to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $8000 per month.
2. My grandfather started walking five miles a day when he was 60.........................Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.
3. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
4. I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I joined a health club last year, spent about 450 dollars. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
6. Every time I hear the dirty word "exercise", I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
7. I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a very small country.
9. I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years....................just getting over the hill.
10. Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a "Happy Hour" and by the time I leave, I think I look just fine.
I don't jog............. it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
The Not-So-Dumb Blonde
A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from Los Angeles to New York. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun.
He says, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me five dollars, and vice versa."
Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.
The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500."
This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment, agrees to the game.
The lawyer asks the first question: "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"
The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill, and hands it to the lawyer.
"Okay," says the lawyer, "your turn."
She asks, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"
The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references ... no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the Internet and the Library of Congress ... no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mails to all his friends and coworkers but to no avail.
After an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $500.
The blonde thanks him and turns back to get some more sleep.
The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, stirs the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"
Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep.
And you thought blondes were dumb.
my 2 goals for the week 1 tried to increased the membership of both my former spark live team on spark and the former spark live member team on facebook.
2. stated my 5k walking program on the treadmill
Favorite animal: Definitely dogs.
Favorite cosmetic ion;t wear any
Favorite vacation spot (or where you would like to go:) I would love to go to Colorado to visit a sparkpal, Washington state to visit another sparkpal , Canada to visit another spark friend and Germany to visit another spark friend oh and Atlanta to visit yet another oh and st Louis to visit another
Favorite movie sounds of music
Favorite singer or song: John Denver
Favorite food: potatoes chips
Favorite holiday: Easter
Favorite piece of clothing: my blue jean jacket :)
Favorite beverage: wine
Favorite place to shop: resale shops any
Favorite type of exercise: Swimming!
Favorite restaurant: any old fashion German restaurant)
What is your dream car? Any I can drive donít have my license
Best gift you ever received? my sister actually mom said I was my sister gift she older
Which do you like better summer or winter Olympics? summer!
Do you have more purses or shoes?: shoes I think but donít have much of either
Left handed or right handed?: Right.
Do you like dressing up or dressing comfy and casual?: Comfy and casual