Countdown to the 2012 Fall 5% Challenge... Assignment #1
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
In preparation for starting the next 5% Challenge, we've been asked to do some countdown assignments... here is the first one:
1. Have you got your gym clothes, runners, water bottle, etc. ready to go?
Absolutely... even got some new stuff!
2. What is your exercise plan?
I plan to workout at least 30 minutes 3 days per week.
and then 10 minutes on the other 4 days.
I have a gym membership to use after I work in the AM, a recumbant bike at home, plus I only live 2 blocks from our local track... so I have plenty of options available.
3. Do you know what diet you will follow? Found some recipes? Have you stocked up on the foods?
I am starting out on Nutrisystem, which I will do 100% the first 4 weeks of the challenge.
After that I plan to slowly phase out the NS foods for healthier options on my own, first starting w/ breakfast, then dinner, then finally lunch.
As for daily goal: maintain 1200-1500 calories, w/ minimum of 3-5 servings fruits/veg
4. Do you know how to connect with your team mates?
I have done the challenge in the past, so I do.
5. Did you put your Fall 5% Challenge Commitment on your page?
I'm posting this blog about it at this very moment!
GOOD LUCK to all of my fellow challengers!!!