Fall 2012 5% Challenge Commitment!!
Monday, September 17, 2012
I am starting the Fall 5% Challenge in a few weeks and the following is my commitment to my Teddy Bear team:
1. I will exercise daily for a minimum of 60 minutes for the 56 days of the challenge. My exercise will be combination of exercise bike, twister board, weights and weight bearing and bone density exercise using walking, floor and core strengthening exercises.
2. I will stay in my calorie range and watch my portion sizes. I will track my food and exercise on spark and on my Team page I will record my daily exercise and Living the Good Life Points.
3. On Saturdays I will weigh in and record it.
4. I will check in with my team daily and leave a comment on the Discussion Board. I will read and comment on blogs as I have time.
5. I will also work to be an encouragement to newbies and support my team mates as we all work on getting healthy together!!
6. I will do what is best for my health each step of the way and measure my self by my effort and consistency. No matter what the scale says I will do my "Beary" best for my team and myself!!
Let the fun begin!!! Smiles Barb