To succeed in any journey, you must have a plan. Since I am participating in BLC20 as a MoM, my primary objective is to provide support and encouragement to my team members and other participants. Of course, I also want to maintain my current weight, work to strengthen my body, and continue to improve my overall health. I strive to push myself and others further than ever before. In a previous blog, I shared that I have a "buddy" for BLC20, my older dog, Skyy. Since there is no BLC for Doggies, I am going to share the next twelve weeks here w/her... Hopefully, through increased activity, we can shave off the seven pounds she's gained in the past five months! My plans for success, are as follows:
SUPPORT & ENCOURAGEMENT
1) Keep up w/team chat thread.
2) Make myself available to team members for support and encouragement.
3) Respond promptly to all Sparkmail and messages.
4) Blog regularly to share my journey and encourage others.
5) Participate fully in all challenges.
6) Go above and beyond what is required.
MAINTENANCE, STRENGTHENING, & HEALTH
1) Daily tracking of food and fitness, including separate tracking of husband's food to support his efforts.
2) Complete at least one hour of power yoga and one hour on treadmill, road, or bike, five days a week, and at least one hour of some activity daily.
3) Add strengthening exercises, focusing primarily on abs and buttock, three to four days a week.
4) Continue to find time for "me," especially focusing on my morning "God and me" time.
5) Get at least six hours of sleep, every night, which means being asleep by 10:30 PM. TRY my very best to get seven hours of sleep, as often as possible.
6) Make (and keep) appointment w/GYN for check-up and full physical.
1) Ensure Skyy is out of bed and all bedroom doors are closed by 7:00 AM, every morning.
2) Take Skyy for at least one 20 minute walk, daily.