Monday, September 17, 2012
This is my official BLC20 before picture. This picture was taken mid week of the 1st week of the challenge. My weight is 156.4. My goal is to lose 12 pounds in the 12 weeks of this challenge. I'm really hoping to have a bit more of a waist by the end of this challenge.
My 12 week plan includes the following steps to keep me on track:
1. Log every single bite in my WW etools. Stay within my daily points allowance and use my weekly points very sparingly.
2. Always get my 8 glasses of water in...every day, no exceptions.
3. Continue to limit the amount of soda I drink. I don't drink much now, maybe a can every two weeks. Hopefully, by the end of this, I can say zero cans.
4. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise!!! Just moving, even if it's just the 20 minutes required to remain a BLC streaker.
5. Make every effort to do all of the challenges put to me during BLC.
6. Cook at home more often.
7. Plan my meals ahead of time so that I have a plan already in place.