Sunday, September 16, 2012
It's now time for me to complete my creative writing homework. I've been thinking about this and here are my goals for the next 12 weeks:
1. Track food intake everyday and post it on Sparkpeople.
2. Continue to eat more fruit and veggies. Friends who have gardens seem to overplant and they want to get rid of the excess, and I've been more than happy to take what they don't want.
3. To increase the amount of minutes in my daily workouts. Increase my strength training especially.
4. Increase my water intake and cutting caffeine and soda out of my life.
5. There are times when others aren't eating the best, I have to make sure that I'm not tempted by what others eat and keep my goals in sight.
6. I will also add some me time during this time should it be reading a book, crocheting or whatever.
7. I will try not to injure myself or get sick!
Oops! Forgot the reward!
My DH and I are planning a trip to Hawaii in January, so I want to be in a small size and buy some cute, smaller sized clothes for the trip.