15 Weeks To My Goal Weight!
Sunday, September 16, 2012
I see here on SP, that alot of people are writing blogs about their 12-week plan. Well, I sat down and thought about it and looked at the calendar, and thought that I have 15 weeks approximately until the end of the year, the end of 2012! That's 15 weeks to get my rear in gear! If I truly want to reach my goal by then, I have to change my thinking to get alot more serious, especially in the eating dept.! Here's my plan...........
1. Track everything - Every little thing and keep within nutritional tracker ranges every day.
2. Daily Cardio - Missing one day could turn into two. That could become dangerous. Right now I'm doing anywhere from 35-60 min. on my recumbent bike each day. Increase and don't decrease.
3. Strength Training - Make strength training a must every day with 2 sets and so many reps. each with increasing amounts and not decreasing.
4. Move around more - Don't sit around so much. You know you feel so much better when you're more active
5. Sleep - Make sure that I get 8 hr.s of sleep every night.
6. Cut out sugar - Only eat fruit and low sugar products as your sweets. Cut out cookies and candy. It hinders your purpose.
7. Keep reading - Keep reading SP blogs and articles and keep up on the latest healthy ideas and recipes.
8. Water - Keep up on drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day.
This is it! I'm going to post this on the fridge and make it my pact for each and every day. It seems that I keep sliding along and I'm not really making alot of head-way. Do I really want to do this and make my goal by the end of the year? Oh yes, I do! So I better prove what I mean right? I'll show you that I can!