My BLC 12 Week goal
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Ok this is my very first BLC. I am a perfectionist and I have been my whole life, but the only thing that I can really control is what I haven't been able to, my weight (eating & exercising), because i'm also a stress eater. So my goal in the next 12 weeks is this.....
1. Watch my Calories stay in range 1200-1400 at least 6 of 7 days. I never give myself a day to slip, maybe that's aloud.
2. Exercise at least 30mins. 6 days a week working up to at least 60mins. I am doing the SP Trick or Treat Trot 5K so some walking at least 3 days a week. I am not able to do strenght training yet, but want to start some kind 1-2 days a week in the future.
3. Want to lose at least 30 Pounds
4. Try to cut back on Sweets. More fruits
, and plan Meals a head of time, so less chance of eating slip up's (grab & go high calorie foods) And drink at least 13 glasses of water a day
5. Work on geting more Sleep 7-8 hours a night. I will use Pixie dust like the sandman would
6. Work on less Stress in my life. Letting things that are not nessasary go and not letting what people say cause me to eat badly. Because as we know this doesn't hurt them only us.(I'm trying to get smarter
7. And last i'm not sure what I can do for anyone else on my team, but what ever I can do to support them or this team I will do it! So if any Pixie's come and fly by my branch in the Forrest stop on by for a chat, or a pixie hug.
In a pick of the top 3 teams this was my first pick so I don't want to let anyone down!
And thanks to all the Pixie that I have already
by. See you all later