Thursday, September 13, 2012
It's almost the middle of the month so I decided to do a check in with the goals I set...
Goals for September
1. Continue to lose 0.5 - 1 lb a week - So far so good... i took a peak at the scale and it looks like i should have a loss on saturday if i keep up the good work that ive been doing
1. Log food to keep track of points...ive been slacking and what do ya know...I gained... - I'm not writing down as often as i should but I have been mentally adding the points up in my head. So still need to work on writing down my points just to be more accurate sp i dont miss something
2. Look up more new recipes and try them - I've got some new recipes off of pinterest... just need to go to the grocery and get the ingredients
1. Make workout calendar - The calendar is still sitting in my printer...not filled out... BAD!!
2. Start Ripped in 30 - Finish by the end of September - Havent started...idk why i dread it do much... just gotta make myself start
3. Zumba or Run twice a week - I think the first week I only went to zumba but this week I've already went twice... woot woot!
4. On days I work do a bodyrocktv workout or at least push ups and sit ups - work has been totally exhausting lately due to being understaffed and just the heavy patient load so by the time I get home I just want to sit on the couch lol
So far so good. I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself but even though the numbers on the scale are going down I still don't see a difference. I really need to start Ripped in 30 cause I know she gets rid of the belly fat and thats the area that i absolutely hate on my body and I know I need to get rid of the belly fat so I can look AMAZING when I try on wedding dresses or wear any kind of dress really lol Just gotta keep it up!!