For the Creative Writing part, we're supposed to plan for success for the next 12 weeks. This is my plan:
1) Continue drinking 8-10 glasses of water per day. I've found that having Mio really makes it easier to drink all that water lol
2) Really start tracking all of my food intake. This is a hard one for me, but I'm going to try to keep on top of it.
3) Increase my freggie intake...right now, it's about 1-3 servings a day. I know I can make this better. I'm going to continue going to the Farmer's market every weekend and start freezing vegetables so that I have some when it starts getting cold out. An added bonus to increasing my freggie intake is that my kiddos are eating healthier too...and they're liking it!
4) Reward myself with ?- I don't really know what I'd like to reward myself with yet. So far, seeing the scale go down every week has been reward enough.
5) Cut out all soda- so far, done.
6) Be more mindful of my portion sizes. I KNOW that I'm bad about portion sizes. Eating a salad before my main dish has really helped me with not going back for seconds and thirds.
7) Continue to try new, healthier recipes. I would love to try at least one new recipe a week, or at least tweak one of my favorite meals to make it at least a little healthier.
8) Continue with walking/jogging at least 6 days a week. If it's nasty outside, I have P90x dvd's or I can do some TNT exercises.
I know I can do this challenge. I'm a little nervous about trying to compete with my "heavy hitters" teammates, but I also know that every time they post that they did their workouts, it's just going to challenge me to go "just a little farther" with my workout. And I also know that, as a team, we're going to do amazing things!
Train dirty, Eat clean, ROW HARD!!