Wednesday, September 12, 2012
One of my FB friends posted this survey, and since I'm not too great at thinking of things to blog about, it seemed like a good idea:
1. What was your highest weight, what do you weigh right now and what is your goal weight?
Highest weight: 197 (that I know of)
Current weight: 156
Goal weight: 135
2. What is your #1 motivation for losing weight?
My husband, he's never said I looked fat or anything, but losing weight has helped our sex life...
3. Have you always been overweight?
Yes, honestly... I'm the thinnest now than I can ever remember.
4. When you want to give up what inspires you to keep going?
So far, I haven't thought about giving up.
5. What is the #1 thing you look forward to when you hit your goal weight?
I think right now I am just looking forward to actually hitting that goal! Honestly, though I'm a little scared. It's like when you read an awesome book and can't put it down and then you finish it and it's like awww what do I do now??
6. Do you have support on your weight loss journey?
Yes! My husband mostly, but surprisingly my co-worker has been amazing in helping me.
7. What is your favorite exercise?
Walking! Because I get to take my dogs =)
8. What is the most important thing you have learned on your weight loss journey?
That losing weight is really easy once you really set your mind to it.
9. What is one thing you have given up that you miss the most?
I haven't given up anything! I still eat stuff like sweets every now and then..
10. What is your strategy for losing weight?
Portion Control! Man, it really makes a difference. I mean duh! No wonder I wasn't losing weight before even though I was fairly active, I was eating enough food for like 3 people. I ate fairly healthy foods, I just ate WAY too much of it. I've added a lot more fresh veggies and fruits. Less red meat, more lean meats. And, I track EVERYTHING I eat.