Tuesday, September 11, 2012
My 12 week plan:
Here are the goals I am trying to reach:
1. Finally lose these last 8 pounds!
2. Run a 5K
3. See some muscles and definition.
How I plan to get there:
1. Cardio 6 times a week for 20 - 60 minutes
2. ST 2-3 times per week (Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays)
3. Nutrition: - Track all food daily
- Get at least 5 servings of freggies daily
- Get at least 64 ounces of water daily
Sundays - Fun Family Fitness (bike, walk, roller skate, etc)
Mondays - Zumba, ST, and 5K training (this is my LCW day)
Tuesdays - Rest day
Wednesdays - 5K training and Wii hula hoop
Thursdays - Step-ups and ST
Fridays - 5K training
Saturdays - elliptical and ST
My Plan B (what to do when the day gets crazy):
At least 20 minutes of walking and as many fruits and veggies and glasses of water as I can get.
Hope to see some noticable changes at the end of 12 weeks!