Tuesday, September 11, 2012
As part of the Biggest Loser Challenge () I was tasked with thinking about five things that have been holding me back
1. not really having a goal in mind it wasn’t until a good friend on spark live pin me down that I realize I didn’t have a goal my goal is just to be healthy I finally decide my goal is 137 but that not even written in stone
2. my lack of sleep here the problem can’t get mom to go to bed before 10 and I can’t sleep good unless I know she upstairs away from anywhere she might fall and I need to leave house at 7 at the latest so if I want to get exercise in I need to get up between 4 – 5
3. Stress. Stress make me not want to do anything and I am a stress eater, the more stress I am under the more I eat and the less I exercise.
4. Boredom – I eat when I am bored I have a half and hour wait between buses everyday used to eat at panera or MacDonald just so I have something to do.
5. I justify "cheat" or splurge days more than I should to be successful! And
. It is easy to be talked out of choosing healthy foods when I'm with friends and/or family. But I did do good on this on my Canadian vacation,.
O.K so there are two guys who's names were, Doodah and Dumb-Dumb, and they are best friends. Dumb-Dumb stutters in every sentence he says so he just sings instead of talking. One day they go fishing together and Doodah falls in the water and drowns. So Dumb-Dumb goes to Doodah's wife and says "D-D-D-o-o-o-o" so she says sing it so he says"Somebody drown in the lake today Doodah, Doodah somebody drown in the lake today oh the Doodah day"
So this Chinese fellow walks into a bar with a huge colorful parrot on his shoulder. “Wow”, says the bartender, “where did you get that from?” “From China”, answered the parrot, “they’ve got tons of them there
A man walks into a bar obviously stone drunk, and asks for a drink. Sorry the bartender but you obviously already had a little to much to drink. Fuming mad the drunk walks out the front door and walks into the side door. “Can I have a drink please.” “Sorry” the bartender says “but you can’t have a drink here.” The drink walks out and goes in through the back door. “Can I please have a drink.” “Enough!” The bartender screamed “I told You No Drinks!” The Drunk looks at the bartender closely and exclaimed “Darn! how many bars you work at.”
Ice Cream Joke
A drunk man walks out of a bar and sees an ambulance speeding down the street with it’s sirens blaring. The drunk man dashes after the ambulance at full speed, finally collapsing on the floor, two blocks later. The man then looks at the ambulance speeding away, and screams on the top of his lungs, “I don’t care, keep your stupid ice cream
A drunk phoned the local police department to report that thieves had been in his car. “They have stolen the dashboard, the steering wheel, the brake pedal, even the accelerator,” he cried out. However, before the police investigation could start, the phone rang a second time, and the same voice came over the line. “Never mind,” the drunk said with a hiccup. “I got in the back seat by mistake.”