Ready, Set, New Goals
Sunday, September 09, 2012
I am ready to begin again. I am not currently in a challenge, so the accountability is not there. But I hope to get busy this week.
Last week when I went to Curves, It was still difficult to exercise. But I think I am doing better. My chiropractor gave me some vitamin supplements to help my body to utilize different things better. I will use them for a while and see if they help.
My daughter is doing much better. I am going to watch my new granddaughter three times in the next two weeks. I will also make arrangements to watch my grandson on Thursdays.
In Four weeks my MIL and BIL are coming down from ST. Louis to meet the new granddaughter and visit with the kids. I am looking forward to that but still need to do some cleaning up for it.
Goals for this week:
1. Eat oatmeal for breakfast with fruit every day.
2. Go to Curves three times.
3. Do some other kind of activity on the other days.
4. Drink 8+ cups of water a day.
5. Keep reading my Bible every day.
6. Work in a Live meeting this week.