Sunday, September 09, 2012
I finally uploaded my protein pancakes recipe :) Try it, I make it all the time.
Minutes to Prepare: 5
Minutes to Cook: 5
Number of Servings: 9
7 medium eggs
0,6 cups (10 Tablespoons) white flour
1 medium banana, mashed
150 ml 1,5 % Milk
30 grams Raisins (optional)
30 grams of Protein Powder (I used Professional Eiweiss - Chocolate-Nougat Flavour)
If you like it a little sweeter, add stevia or such. Though the banana and the Protein Powder make it sweet enough, imho.
- Mix eggs, banana and half of the milk until smooth
- add flour, mix again until smooth
- add Protein Powder and rest of the milk until smooth
- add the raisins when the dough is already in the pan, not before
Serving Size: makes about 9 servings
- general rule of thumb: 2 tablespoons flour per egg; the banana is a substitution for 3-4 tablespoons flour.
- the pancake will taste a little like banana, of course, so don't try it if you don't like bananas :)
- those are very filling, even the always-hungry BF can only eat about three of those pancakes until he is full, but they also taste great when they are cool :)