Friday, September 07, 2012
A little late posting this but here's what I'm doing for this month...
1. Walking 7,000 steps at least 5 days a week, trying to increase on that as the month progresses.
2. 30 minutes minimum walking either outdoors or on the treadmill 5 days a week.
3. Staying within my calorie range most days.
4. Read my Bible at least 5 days a week.
5. Eating yogurt at least 6 times per week.
6. Have a salad of healthy greens and raw veggies 4 times a week.
7. One or more servings of fresh fruit every day.
8. Eat fish at least 2 times per week.
9. Take my multivitamin every day with breakfast.
10. Take my cholesterol med every night at bedtime. I have a tendency to forget this. :(
11. Be active on SP every day and get at least 50 points daily.
12. Have a perfect SparkTrivia score for the month. Last month I missed 2.
There you have it, an even dozen that will hopefully leave me a little healthier at the end of September than at the beginning. :)
I'm close to being out of the obese BMI range, just 5pounds to go and would be thrilled to see that number by the 30th.
Hope you all have set your goals and will successfully reach them!