jokes and Why i have been Blessed this week! Week sept. 1 sparks blog
Thursday, September 06, 2012
Why i have been Blessed this week! Week sept. 1 sparks blog
1. I lost 4 pounds yeah
2. I am on my way to Canada for wine tasting tomorrow yeah
3. I feel stronger better than I have in along while
4. thank to spark coach been tracking most of my meal
5. I been making my 5 a day fruit and veggie
6. I been doing my strength exercise twice a week and it helping making me stronger
7. I as a great sparklive leader who have become a great friend of mine
8. I have a job that drive me crazy sometime but I have a job
9. I have friend on face book who are member of the spark community who are helping my on my journey
10. okay I better stop before my boss walk in
11. I think I finally fix my bank problem and have both of my bank card back
12. I just hear from my sis my brother in aw will not need back surgery yeah
okay plan to deal with cleveland fall weather in exercise and food plan
1. putting more apples in smothies
2. using more seet pototoes in recipe
3. doing more of my walikng with walking dvd
4. the new threadmill is now in the basement next door and i will be abnle to walk on it soon
tips i got from sparklive this week
Look to autumn's abundant harvest to nourish yourself and your family. Apples, squash, peppers, tomatoes, and beans will energize you this season
Stay toned with yoga or other flexibility-enhancing movements during the cooler weather.
Fall is a season full of gatherings. If you are attending parties with food and drink, eat lightly before the event. Make sure to have some protein to balance any high-carb foods you may eat.
An Old Man's Confession
An elderly man goes into confession and says to the priest, "Father, I'm 80 years old, married, have four kids and 11 grandchildren, and last night I had an affair. I made love to two 21 year old girls. Both of them. Twice."
The priest said: "Well, my son, when was the last time you were in confession?"
"Never Father, I'm Jewish."
"So then, why are you telling me?"
"Are you kidding? I'm telling everybody!"
Signs Your Cat May Be Trying To Kill You
Seems mighty chummy with the dog all of a sudden.
He actually *does* have your tongue.
You find a stash of "Feline of Fortune" magazines behind the couch.
Cyanide pawprints all over the house.
You wake up to find a bird's head in your bed.
As the wind blows over the grassy knoll in downtown Dallas, you get a faint whiff of catnip.
Takes attentive notes every time "Itchy and Scratchy" are on.
You find blueprints for a Rube Goldberg device that starts with a mouse chased into a hole and ends with flaming oil dumped on your bed.
Has taken a sudden interest in the wood chipper.
Instead of dead birds, leaves cartons of Marlboros on your doorstep.
Ball of yarn playfully tied into a hangman's noose.
You find a piece of paper labelled "MY WIL" which says "LEEV AWL 2 KAT."
Now sharpens claws on your car's brake lines.
Joke of the Week
DIVORCE VS MURDER
A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said,"I would like to buy some cyanide."
The pharmacist asked,"Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband.
That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail!
All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."