Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Today on sparkcoach, it was suggested that I make a list of NSV’s. The past few months, the scale has been friendly to me, I’ve lost 30 lbs. However, the past couple of days it has been a little frustrating when I hop on the scale, so this came at a perfect time. Here are 10 NSV’s for me.
1. I have more energy to play with my kids, and I feel myself wanting to actively play instead of feeling like I have to.
2. I just had to donate practically my whole wardrobe and buy new stuff.
3. I’m craving exercise, especially walking. Today I ran for the 2nd day in a row....I haven’t done that in over a year. Usually there is at least a week break between my runs. :)
4. When I eat something super sweet lately, I notice how crummy it makes me feel afterwards, I don’t crave it nearly as much.
5. I don’t eat until I’m overly full like I used to.
6. My face has slimmed down and when I look in the mirror, I feel more like myself.
7. My old dresses fit again.
8. Since I’ve been forcing myself to get outside to exercise in the mornings even though it is super hot out, I’m feeling less cooped up like I normally do in the Arizona summers.
9. My inlaws noticed.
10. My friends have been asking what I’m doing to lose the weight.