Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Today on sparkcoach, it was suggested that I make a list of NSVís. The past few months, the scale has been friendly to me, Iíve lost 30 lbs. However, the past couple of days it has been a little frustrating when I hop on the scale, so this came at a perfect time. Here are 10 NSVís for me.
1. I have more energy to play with my kids, and I feel myself wanting to actively play instead of feeling like I have to.
2. I just had to donate practically my whole wardrobe and buy new stuff.
3. Iím craving exercise, especially walking. Today I ran for the 2nd day in a row....I havenít done that in over a year. Usually there is at least a week break between my runs. :)
4. When I eat something super sweet lately, I notice how crummy it makes me feel afterwards, I donít crave it nearly as much.
5. I donít eat until Iím overly full like I used to.
6. My face has slimmed down and when I look in the mirror, I feel more like myself.
7. My old dresses fit again.
8. Since Iíve been forcing myself to get outside to exercise in the mornings even though it is super hot out, Iím feeling less cooped up like I normally do in the Arizona summers.
9. My inlaws noticed.
10. My friends have been asking what Iím doing to lose the weight.