Blessings, September 5, 2012
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
My goal is to list at least three blessings every day.
Here are today's blessings:
1. I do not have to go to court today. I was able to meet with the city attorney last night and pay my fine. (Leash law violation from July.) The fine was less than I expected!
2. DD has a great girl scout leader this year! This troop is so active in all sorts of activities.
3. Today is Wednesday, halfway through the week already.
4. I have handbell practice tonight and meet with my confirmand afterwards.
5. Family, friends, and faith.
Feel free to list your own blessings. Have a great day.