Keep Making the Pounds Fall
Saturday, September 01, 2012
Weigh in was this morning for WW. I had a 1.6 lb gain which I wasn't surprised about at all. I ate absolutely horrible the whole week. I took a long enough "break" so it's time to refocus and remember why I'm doing this!!
- Goals for September
1. Continue to lose 0.5 - 1 lb a week
1. Log food to keep track of points...ive been slacking and what do ya know...I gained...
2. Look up more new recipes and try them
1. Make workout calendar
2. Start Ripped in 30 - Finish by the end of September
3. Zumba or Run twice a week
4. On days I work do a bodyrocktv workout or at least push ups and sit ups
so I will...
1. Look HOTT at my cousin's wedding in 5 weeks
2. Look GORGEOUS on my wedding day which is 13 months away
3. Love my body image and be CONFIDENT
4. Feel comfortable in my own skin
5. Live a healthier lifestyle