My last "Weekly" Update Blog was a month ago!
Not only did I not do weekly WUBs in August, but some of my 'established' habits got lost, too!
1. 500 Fitness Minutes goal for the month of August. 0 points
2. Daily list foods in SP Food Tracker. Lots of vegetables! Goal to work toward Dr. Fuhrman's Eat for Health Plan. I am still working on Phase 1 of 4. B+ for tracking foods! - I stopped the cholesterol statin medicine so far for 7 nights. Both gas and leg pain are MUCH IMPROVED!!!! 3 points
3. A minimum of 8 glasses of water per day B+ 3 points
- Big improvement! 3 points ( but i have been drinking green tea mostly)
4. At least 15 minutes of "me" time per day ....2 points
- I must get some "fun" time into my life. I love sparking but I need to limit it so I go out and see a friend or take some photos of nature or just take a walk in nature or something that I enjoy.
5. Water aerobics at least 3 times per week 1 point
- Now that my fatigue is lifting from getting back to my thyroid meds, I should be able to do this. BUT..... Real fatigue, then loss of momentum to exercise, then pool closed 3 days, then excuses, excuses, excuses! this goal is my strong point! I did only about 250 minutes.
6. Weekly updates on these goals to keep me focused 0 points!
OMG-- I was loving the WUB. Then it fizzled out.
- Weekly update is a good kick in the pants. It's so much better to take an inventory of my progress after a week versus months going by and me wondering "what happened?".
WUB reminders are now set to pop up on my computer to remind myself!
I had this in my calendar, but now I set it to get 'in my face.'
Writing about these goals weekly has been a good thing. I hope I can get the ball rolling again. Chris ----I CAN DO THIS!