Friday, August 31, 2012
Every day is a new day. I can't worry about poor choices from one day all week because unfortunetly my time machine has broken so there is nothing I can do to change it anyway. Hard to remember when all I want to do is beat myself up about poor choices. But I guess today will help that outlook. 20 lbs down since I had the baby and pants getting a little loose. So things to do other than beat myself up:
1) look online for cheaper clothes to replace the ones that are loose even though I might have had a day or ten that I did not do so well with my diet
2) think about what I could do with my kiddos and my hubby if I did not let bad days ruin my entire outlook on weight loss and instead just kept at it and took setbacks in stride
3) read people's success stories online for motivation and read other's struggles to try and help provide motivation and encouragement because when you encourage someone else you really end up motivating yourself
4) think of the things that do tempt me and have made me stumble and try and figure out why that is and what I could do to help avoid the situation
5) remember that food it fuel not an acitivity when I am bored and try to see how I can remind myself of that when I am home
So step by step I can heal my outlook and keep moving toward what I really want for me!