Advertisement -- Learn more about ads on this site.

    SUNSHINE192DAY   71,619
60,000-79,999 SparkPoints

How I Did This Month:

Friday, August 31, 2012

These were my goals:
1) Exercise at least 4 times per week,
2) Get at least 64 oz of water every day,
3) Continue to get at least 67 sparkpoints per day,
4) Track my food at least 4 days per week.

I'm happy to say that I did all of these this whole month! I even leveled up! But I can't seem to break this plateau I'm on right now. I'm hovering in the 187-189 range and I'm staying in my calorie range on 98% of all days and not going over by much on the other 2% plus I'm exercising 4 times per week...Don't know what's going on...any ideas anyone?

Member Comments About This Blog Post:
PATTIE441 9/1/2012 8:32PM

    I think you are doing awesome girl! So proud of you. I do know how hard it is, though about busting through a plateau. I have found some helpful suggestions on this link with secrets of breaking a plateau. I hope they help. There are some really good suggestions as you go down the page. Love you girl! You can do it! emoticon emoticon emoticon

Comment edited on: 9/1/2012 8:33:12 PM

Report Inappropriate Comment
MYJUNIEMOON 9/1/2012 9:48AM

    Hi Abby, you might want to try adding a 2-mile walk a couple time a week just to shake things up. Or something else you like....

emoticon emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

    Continue on as you are and you will reach your goals.

Report Inappropriate Comment
TWEETYKC00 8/31/2012 3:20PM

    Happy dancing for goals met!

Report Inappropriate Comment
03BFISCHER 8/31/2012 2:46PM

    emoticon emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment
JILLITA55 8/31/2012 2:40PM

    As far as points are concerned, I usually gather about 126 to 170 points each day. You may only want to do the points and if so I am sorry for mentioning it. Otherwise, everyone on this site can get alot of points as stated above. If you need help, reply to me. I hope you have a great and safe holiday. emoticon

Report Inappropriate Comment

Add Your Comment to the Blog Post

Log in to post a comment.

Disclaimer: Weight loss results will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as a typical result of following the SparkPeople program.

Other Entries by SUNSHINE192DAY