Friday, August 31, 2012
So, this month, I decided to do goals.
August Weekday Goals:
1. Drink at least six cups of water.
2. Get at least 7.5 hours of sleep.
3. Meditate for ten minutes.
4. Exercise for at least ten minutes.
August Weekend Goals:
1. Drink at least four cups of water.
2. Get at least 8.5 hours of sleep.
3. Limit alcohol (1-2 glasses all weekend)
4. Be wary of the foods eaten; try to track.
5. Sundays = prep food for the week.
August Weekly Goals:
1. Aim for 5 days of working out.
2. Try at least one new recipe.
3. Lose a pound.
4. ST or circuit training at least 3x.
August (Monthly) Goals:
1. Lose at least three pounds (~159 pounds).
2. Workout at least 20x.
Looking back, I didn't do as well as I had hoped. My weekday goals the second half of the month were on target, but the weekends and ST were my downfalls. Plus, since I stayed at my Mom's for two weeks, sometimes these things were tricky to get in. I'm not going to beat myself up over the August goals because I've have some positives things that happened:
1. Signed up for my first 5K.
2. Since signing up, I have been very diligent about getting most of my workouts done (minus ST).
3. I've hit my goal of water almost all month.
4. I'm healthier than I have ever been. I'm finally taking care of my body.
5. I was super stressed out last night and instead of binge eating, I decided to do my workout like I had planned.
6. I have not touched my boyfriend's cake all week. Even when I really wanted it.
August SW: 162.2 lbs
August End Weight: 156 lbs
Total loss in August: 6.2 lbs!
So for September, I think I am going to keep the same goals. I'm going to be aiming to do much better with them this month. I know I can do this!
September SW: 156 lbs