Thursday, August 30, 2012
Whales are my favorite animal. They are so big and scary looking because of their size but they are slow, graceful, and gentle. I also like Hippos. They are big but, unlike whales, they can be very fast, violatle, and vicious. These are my two favorite animals. Weird. My kids have concluded that I just like "fast stuff" which may be true. I guess I am fascinated with big animals -- I have a healthy respect for them.
I also love snakes, spiders and all other sorts of insects and reptiles that make most people scared. When the kids find a snake I am the first one to get excited and want to see it. I said see it -- not touch it. Again, I'm not stupid.
1. I am finding it hard to be real positive when school is around the corner and I am going to have to get all my kids up 3.5 hours earlier than normal. Let's see through, I am happy that we live in a place that has awesome schools and a small town where the kids could walk home from school when needed.
2. Today we are going to the bank with the kids so that whould be fun.
3. My husband had an extremely busy day yesterday (and today) at work and it went well.
Thankfulness for today:
1. Thankful that we decided to stay here for Labor Day instead of visiting my folks. I will have more time to get things done before school starts.
2. Thankful also that everyone has viruses this week to get over them before school starts.
3. Thankful that I am able to read my bible every day.
Have a happy day!