jokes and overcoming obstacle blog
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
One of the things we were taking about in spark live last week was overcoming obstacles. They ask us to think of worst case circumstances and how we would overcome them
1. sis need me to take early bus so she can go to work . I would plan ahead and either get up really early and exercise or do a 10 min workout either dvd or you tube and then do a quick walk n the way to work and if possible some exercise at home.in the evening
2. I sleep thu alarm no time for exercise. I would do some move at the bus stop and do a quick walk when I got to work. Also possible use my break to walk around the building. Also do a quick workout at home that night.
3. My wii, or my computer is not working just do the other workout. I have dvd, wii and you tube and spark to find workout.
4- I am eating at a buffet and all the food is not really nutritious- I walk the whole buffet to see what to eat and then practice portion control
5- mom want a old fashion meal I cook the closet to her old fashion meal but try to change the recipe to make it more healthy
6. my lunch is missing at work at lunch time I eat out of the machine the healthiest food
I could find and practice portion control
7. My bosses call a work meal where they supplying the food I practice portion control
8 I am eating out with my women church group I find out the restaurant menu online before going pick the best healthiest meal to eat and spilt the meal in half and bring the other half home for the next day
9. My computer is not working and I canít get into spark live meetinggo to another meeting that week or do something special like a workout dvd
10 ; I didnít get to exercise in the morning and mom want me with her I can exercise in front of the tv and still be with her
11. my teeth won;t allow me to eat everything i just look for other food to eat2
Did you ever wonder
If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow? Only to be troubled and insecure?
Is there another word for synonym?
Isn't is it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?
When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
When you open a bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?
Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
Why do they report power outages on TV?
What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
Is it possible to be totally partial?
What's another word for thesaurus?
If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?
If the cops arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
An Effective Workout
Jack, decidedly overweight, and not at all bright, asks Doctor Mayo at Portchester Health Centre, for help in losing weight. The doctor advises Jack to run 10 miles a day for 30 days.
This, she promises, will help Jack lose as much as twenty pounds in a month.
Jack, naturally very excited, follows Doctor Mayo's advice to the letter, and, after thirty days, he is delighted to find that he has, indeed, lost twenty pounds.
Delighted, Jack 'phones Doctor Mayo and thanks her profusely for the wonderful advice which had produced such a tremendous result.
At the end of the conversation, however, he asks one last question, 'How do I get home now, Doctor, since I am some 300 miles away?'
everyone have a great day