Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Thought I would add an end of the Summer blog since it is almost Labor day and alas Summer will be ending soon. So here goes with my list of what I have learned.
1. Even though I want to be bathing suit ready, doesn't mean it always happens (May)
2. Allergies suck and ruined my vacation to Vegas. (June)
3. I can do anything if I am determined and have support! (walked 18 mile charity while sick) (June)
4. Make plans on July 4th cause staying home stinks. (No fireworks) (July)
5. Take time to treat yourself (Facials, lululemon clothes and food) These things keep you motivated to continue with your goals. (July)
6. Doing heavier Weight training is great for building muscle but also bulks me up. (Aug)
7. Don't dye your hair red if you want to swim at all in the Summer (It will bleed all over the place and this will not do in a public pool). Good thing I am not bathing suit ready.
8. Don't color your hair a wild crazy red if you get sick of it easily (Aug)
9. Don't give away your big clothes if you can still wear them. (Yes I gave away some cute pants) (Aug)
10. And Lastly! Don't focus on what my body looks like and focus more on how strong I am and how fast I can run up those hills! Keep building muscle and working on my endurance. Eventually the body size will follow.
My next goal is to finish my 5K Corporate race on September 12th as one of the first walkers! Yeah.