5 Things to be thankful for!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Good morning everyone! I think I am going to start doing a blog everyday about 5 things im thankful for, or at the end of the day doing a blog about 5 things that made my day a good day! POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE!! it really does go a long way!
1) I am so very thankful for my nephew who turns 6 years old today! I remember that day like it was yesterday! I was 15 years old, I got to sleep on the cold hard hospital floor for 3 nights while my mom got the comfy chair! when he did finally decide to grace us with his presence they almost dropped him into the biohazard bag.. TRUE STORY ! (Yes please laugh... because I laugh everytime I say it!) :)
the day sir Isaac Harley was born!
2) I am thankful for my fiance, Joshua and my mommy, Michelle they are my rock and my strength, and my comfort from the storm!
Joshua and I at the movies *Batman in Imax*
My mommy and I at school
3) I am thankful for the opportunity and freedom to go to college and become what I want (SOCIAL WORKER!)
4) I am thankful to have a roof over my head and food in my stomach
5) I am thankful for my life.. as much as I may despise it sometimes.. For all the crap I have been through in my short 21 years of life... I came through to the other side of the storm and I am a better stronger woman because of it!