Monday, August 27, 2012
Time to review my August goals to see how it's going.
1. Eating out less - I did pretty darn good this week. I think it helped having my son start school. Preparing his lunch caused me to think about my own. Funny the things we do for our kids but don't do for ourselves.
2. 800 Fitness Minutes - Thankfully I had a very active weekend. Those minutes gave me a boost towards the goal. Now the focus will be getting in more movement through the work week.
3. Increase my water to 10 cups per day - I did really great this week! I have struggled with drinking water and feel I may have conquered this!
4. More blogging - I didn't blog but did spend time chatting and getting to know a new friend. Plus I spent time catching up with some long-time Spark friends.
5. Virtual 5K - See Goal #2.
6. Career Improvements - I completed last week's training and have a two day course lined up for this week. Mission accomplished.
A really great week for me. I am struggling with the exercise through the week but will keep trying different things until I find what works for me. If you've been following my story for awhile, you'll remember that I used to struggle with drinking water. I kept after it and for the most part, don't have to even think about it. I know I will conquer the fitness too.
Let's finish August strong!