Sunday, August 26, 2012
I didn't make goals for August since I started working out and exercising July 19th, so really my goals for August were to just keep going and stick with the program, but going into September I thought it would be a good idea to make some goals.
1. Start couch to 5k program (3 days/week, other days do elliptical trainer)
2. Start strength training 2 days a week
3. No alcohol for 30 days! (I want to see if this will help with my weight loss efforts, I read somewhere that even moderate drinking can lower metabolism)
4. Eat out 1 times a week, at max! (I don't eat out much, so this shouldn't be too hard)
5.Weigh in 1 time per week, 2 times at max. (I bought a scale for at home and I've been weighing myself pretty much everyday, and that's not healthy)
6. Continue to make good food choices.
7. Continue meal planning, and food/water/exercise logging.
8. Keep up with Sparkpeople blog and teams.
I'm looking forward to adding some new things and also to keeping up my progress on my weight loss journey.