Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Ds had his appt with the urologist. He is still swollen, but nothing serious, at this time. Chances are a) he hurt himself horsing around with the girls in the pool or b) he has an infection from holding his pee. He is to remain on the rx from the hospital and to stay out of PE until the swelling is gone. My poor boy has to sit under the cover on the bleechers and watch he kids have fun. Because the rx he is on he needs to stay ouy of the sun and he has to be resting his "equipment" until it is better. We go back in 4wks if things do not get worse. Then we go back sooner. I packed him a book and bookmaker, so he can at least read a book.
In all, he is okay and is the swelling is gone in a wk I can let him go back to PE.
Gatta check on the muffins