Wednesday Jokes and My Daily Self-Assessment
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Jokes and My Daily Self-Assessment
Fast break goal
Use a piece of fitness equipment each day : 1x / day –fitness equipment –WII
Drink eight 8-oz cups of water each day –yes I got my water in
Write in a journal 3 times per week yes I write my blog yesterday
Track food- YES
Motivation –YES I WAS SO MOTIVATE I DID A EXTRA CARDIO KICkBOXINg DVD ONE OF COACH NICOLE
- Motivational quotes of the day
- A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
My Daily Self-Assessment
highlights – track my food and say in range
–Challenges – battle my enemy food potatoes chips and loss,also my nephew and his band is performing at a bar tonight and i have to eat dinner there. no idea what bar food i should eat and no i won;t have time to eat anything before the performing
highlights -Was my cardio day and did well
-did well with motivation
Okay sparkcoach Say you should have exercise workout plan so here mine for next week
My Workout plan
This week, we are going to focus on a different part of the body each day for a all around workout.
One day, focus on stretching exercises such as yoga, one day on upper body, one day on lower body, one day on core, and one day cardio and one day do circuit training.
6 days...6 different types of movement! 7 day my choice
1st day Cardio[ did wii gold gym cardio boxing and did my biggest loser walking dvd with ball so my cardio was done 2nd day CARDIO AND STRENGTH did a walking video with shapely girl and did 15 min of strength while being with mom in the living while she was watching tv. Mom want me with her when in the evening
3RD day CARDIO did coach Nicole cardio workout and did a mile walk and did coach Nicole cardio blast boxing
t4th day STRENGTH use my wii biggest loser to do 16 min of strength training
5TH DAY CARDIO 6 TH DAY FLEXIBILITY 7TH DAY CARDIO AND STRENGTH
THOUGHTS TO GET YOU THROUGH ANY CRISIS
• Indecision is the key to flexibility.
• There is absolutely NO substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.
• Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
• Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.
• Sometimes too much to drink is not enough.
• The facts, although they may be interesting, are irrelevant.
• The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.
• Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
• Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.
• Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
• Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
• Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
• I have seen the truth and it makes no sense
• This is probably as bad as it can get, but don’t count on it.
• If you think that there’s good in everyone, you haven’t met everyone.
• If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
• One seventh of your life is spent on Mondays
• By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
• Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that live is serious.
Returning from her vacation, the young secretary was telling anyone
who would listen about what a fun time she had. She then asked for two
weeks leave in which to get married.
"But you just had two weeks off," said the boss. "Why didn't you get
married then ?"
"What and ruin my vacation ?" she whined.
Special Classes for Men
1. Class 1: How to Fill Up the Ice Cube Trays.
Step by Step, with Slide Presentation. Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2
hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
2. Class 2: The Toilet Paper Roll. Does it Change Itself?
Round Table Discussion. Meets 2 weeks, Saturdays 12:00 for 2 hours.
3. Class 3: Is It Possible to Urinate Using the Technique of Lifting the Seat and
Avoiding the Floor/Walls and Nearby Bathtub?
Group Practice. Meets 4 weeks, Saturdays 10:00 PM for 2 hours.
4. Class 4: Fundamental Differences Between the Laundry Hamper and the Floor.
Pictures and Explanatory Graphics. Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.
5. Class 5: After Dinner Dishes. Can They Levitate and Fly Into the Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
6. Class 6: Loss of Identity - Losing the Remote to Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups. Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday 7:00PM.
7. Class 7: Learning How to Find Things - Starting with looking in the right places
instead of turning the house upside down while screaming.
Open Forum. Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.
8. Class 8: Health Watch - Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes. Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.
9. Class 9: Real Men ask for Directions When Lost.
Real Life Testimonials. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.
10. Class 10: Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly while she parallel parks?
Driving Simulations. 4 weeks, Saturdays at noon, 2 hours.
11. Class 11: Learning to Live - Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing. Location and times to be announced.
12. Class 12: How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion. Relaxation Exercises, Meditation
and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.
13. Class 13: How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy - Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and
Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going to be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered. Three nights; Monday,
Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.
14. Class 14: The Stove/Oven - What it is and How it is Used.
Live Demonstration. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined
One day a blonde went into Wal-Mart and saw something she liked.
The Blonde asked the clerk what it was. The Clerk said it was a
thermous. What does the thermous do? It keeps hot things hot
and cold things cold. So she bought one. The blonde brought it to
work one day and the blondes boss who also is a blonde said what
is that thing? It is a thermous the first blonde said. What does
it do? Keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. What do you have
in it? I have coffee and a popcycle in it.