Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Jokes and My Daily Self-Assessment
Fast break goal
Use a piece of fitness equipment each day : 1x / day –fitness equipment –dumbell
Drink eight 8-oz cups of water each day –yes I got my water in
Write in a journal 3 times per week yes I write my blog yesterday
Track food- track imoring but since I ate the rest of the buffett didn’t know how to track dinner
Motivation –wanted to be able to tell you guys I did strength so last night while mom was watching tv I did strength training next to her it work out pretty
Motivational quotes of the day
The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
My Daily Self-Assessment
Making healthy food choices –I did so and making good choice since I need to finish the food leftover from my nephew party.
Being physically active –yes I was really active yesterday
Feeling motivated- yes I felt motivated
Sticking with my program overall except for learning how to take in less calories I did well on my plan
I broke my record in the mile I walk a mile in 19 min
Challenges-. Trying not to overeat yesterday while finishing food form the party
Okay sparkcoach Say you should have exercise workout plan so here mine for next week
My Workout plan
This week, we are going to focus on a different part of the body each day for a all around workout.
One day, focus on stretching exercises such as yoga, one day on upper body, one day on lower body, one day on core, and one day cardio and one day do circuit training.
6 days...6 different types of movement! 7 day my choice
1st day Cardio[ did wii gold gym cardio boxing and did my biggest loser walking dvd with ball so my cardio was done 2nd day CARDIO AND STRENGTH did a walking video with shapely girl and did 15 min of strength while being with mom in the living while she was watching tv. Mom want me with her when in the evening
3RD day CARDIO did coach Nicole cardio workout and did a mile walk and will do something when I get home hopefully
t4th day STRENGTH
5TH DAY CARDIO 6 TH DAY FLEXIBILITY 7TH DAY CARDIO AND STRENGTH
This is a specially formulated diet designed to help women cope with the stress that builds during the day.
1 slice whole-wheat toast
1 cup skim milk
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken with a cup of spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey's Kiss
The rest of the Hershey Kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate-chip topping
4 bottles of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family-size Supreme pizza
3 Snickers bars
LATE NIGHT SNACK
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)
How to be Annoying in the Computer Lab
• Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream, "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
• Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes and then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.
• Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.
• Make a small ritual sacrifice to the computer before you turn it on.
• Bring a chainsaw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say, "Just in case..." mysteriously.
• Every time you press return and there is processing time required, pray, "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohple
aseohplease," and scream "YES!" when it finishes.
• If you're sitting in a swivel chair, spin around singing "The Thong Song" whenever there is processing time required.
• Draw a picture of a man on a piece of paper and tape it to your monitor. Try to seduce it. Act like it hates you and then complain loudly that men are worthless.
• When you start up a PC, ask loudly where the smiling Apple face is.
• Sit and stare at the screen, chomping on your nails. After doing this for a while, spit them out at the feet of the person next to you.
• Take the keyboard and sit on it. Type like this. Then go and complain about the bad working conditions.
• Laugh hysterically, shout "You will all perish in a great flood" and continue working.
• Bring some dry ice and make it look like the computer is smoking.
• When doing calculations, pull out an abacus and say that sometimes the old ways are best.
• Pull out a pencil. Start writing on the screen. Complain that the lead doesn't work.
• Run into the computer lab, shout, "The Apocalypse is here!" then calmly sit down and begin to type.