Tuesday, August 21, 2012
I haven't done been doing so bad.
Here are my goals and how well i have done
1. Lose at least one curve from my love handles - that happened, will be posting pics later in the week
2. Do 10 push ups properly - *sigh* my kryptonite. i am afraid i did not put in enough effort on this one
3.Jog at least 3 times for the week- I have been doing this
4. Write a blog at least 2 times for the week - I managed to do this too.
5. Eat fruits and veg every day - Did this even if it was just a tomato or carrot
6. When I am at work go outside for at least 1/2 hr every day - I did this most days one or 2 days when it was raining I didn't go outside
7. Motivate one team member every day during the week - This is the area I fell short. I tried most days.
I reached my weight goal of 140 lbs last week according to my scale. lol. My scale is very old and I usually weight about 5lbs less on it. But the point is I lost 3 lbs, 6lbs if I count from the beginning of June. I am feeling good and I love my body as is.
As for future plans number 1 on my list is to get a new scale. hahahaha. I don't really plan to obsess over my weight. I just want to be fit now, so I am focusing more on the change in my body instead of the number on the scale . I still plan to continue running and eating well. I plan to do some more strength training too. I am looking forward to the next challenge